Friday, April 07, 2006

Success is a choice

The picture you're staring at is the fruit of strenuous work, effort and above all, lots of passion and commitment for what a person believe's in.

For about two years, has it been the longing of my heart to own a bike as good as that one. One week ago, has the accomplishment of that dream become true. All due to God's unfailing faithfullness for me. He provided it at the right moment and at the right time. He grant me a job (a magnificient one), enough amount time, and when I needed it the most, the bike. I am now ready to ride on it. I am prepared to mount those pedals and cruise through roads, pathways and mountains getting every time, a bit closer to those ideal dreams yet so far away from me.

Only by God's grace, lots of support, and steadiness, will this dream be fulfilled. This is not a one man's dream, but a dream which belongs to all of those who together fight and believe that it may become true. You may decide to be successful by truly believing in what you're able to do and devoting yourself to it, or otherwise see the mountains ahead and be discouraged wihout even trying that prusuit at the very sight of it.

The decision lies nowhere else but deep within your heart. My decision to be successful has been made. I've put all my trust in God and stepped off from the safety of the boat into perilous waters searching for answers to the truthfulness of Faith. God led me so far, and I'm deeply grateful for it. I ceaselessly pray and trust that He may lead us all the way through regardless of mishappenings, disappointments or deep failures as what has happened the week before.

A battle may have been lost, but the veredict of this warfare will solely be determined at the end of it all.

Success is not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Keep up your faith,
David.

No comments: