Tuesday, February 15, 2005

That's what it would take...

What would it take so that you and I, separated miles away
would find a way to be together...one day...

My dear, my darling, the one who's been sent to me
Hearing you in the phone, were you there, close to me
The fragile love of mine was woken up once again
No phone cost could compare to this gain
That is, having you close to me, once again.

"My Lord, you united us by your grace
In Spirit and mind have we become one
Not physically, to prevent disgrace
We cannot be separated, not by anyone
I praise thee, for this angel of mine
Jesus Christ, she's been Godsend to be mine
This unique blessing given by your grace
is only but to give you praise!

It's wonderful! So wonderfu - ul!!
I thank you Lord for all you've done
You gave it all, you gave your son
And now you give on me this girl
It's wonderful...
" (Wonderful by Bleach)

As I sing this song of love
is my heart reminded of my beautiful dove
My Lord, my Father, you chose her for me
How amazingly awesome can that be?
May your name be glorified above!
Not for nothing are you named my God

"My dove, my undefiled is but one;
she is the only one of her mother,
she is the choice one of her that bare her.
The daughters saw her, ans blessed her;
yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.
"
(Songs of Solomon 6:9)

One day, chosen by our Father's way,
Like one-eagled angels who were astray
but found together their way,
Will we fly together for sure
towards the glory awaiting our way
So to our Father's pleasure...
Don't fear, my hidden treasure.

No comments: