Sunday, August 28, 2005

It's show time! The vacations are over, the students fill the classrooms again and all those who travelled on vacation are back. Yes! It's time let the show go on my friends! It's exciting, it's thrilling, it's boring? Hopefully not! It's a whole new chance to make your stand and effort to move a step further, to grow a bit higher, or even yet, to make a difference on this world! What are you going to do? No matter what you do, do it thoroughly, righteously, and be wise for it ain't no easy way. Once you're done, the results will speak for themselves!

As for me, I'll work as a Lifeguard, cycle as far as my legs and possibilities will let me, keep on studying, meeting lots of new people..... [breathe].....organize a whole bunch of sport events, give lots of therapeutic massages, instruct people in the sportcenter, and a whole lot more that life requires me to do. All of it, with the amazing helpful hand from God!

Are you ready? Let the show begin! :-D

No comments: