Thursday, November 11, 2004

Isn't He amazing?

Guess what. I was in terrible need of a job. I have almost empty pockets and my finances were brought all the way to the edge. Last year I was pretty much in the same situation. Well, I didn't know how to manage my expenses then. I was looking for a job and found nothing. I realized the the shortage of money was due to my lack of financial skills. A year had to pass by before I'd get the chance to give it one more try. This time it happened! Jehova Jireh knows my need and as the meaning of the name says, "God provides". Now the doors are opened and I finally got a job! Praise God!!!
He loves to keep me tangling in the line in order for me to trust fully on Him. This month has really been a proof of that. By having to pay the insurance, books, and the rent twice all my money was gone. But, before it drained, I got the chance to work for one day in order to keep things on balance. Now it's not only a day, but a long-term job! I simply amazes me the way He works. Having to trust him totally and never get disappointed, that's exactly what characterizes God.

No comments: