Friday, November 26, 2004

Weird nights...

I turn my computer off, put light music on, turn off the lights, lie in my bed, read today's Bible chapter, close my eyes, and try to sleep...

Throughout the night I hear the neighbours laughing, yelling, and talking to each other...

Sometimes I have to put a sock between the door-frame and the door to quiet down that annoying klap...klap...klap klap noise.

If I forget turning the thermostat off, then I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night due to the annoying drops of sweat all over my body. Sometimes, it even happens when it's off.

For every move I make, my bed looms with tearing appart and taking me all the way down over the computer, books, cd's, and everythings which lies below.

As if it were not enough, my subconscious comes up bringing all my deeper feelings into the screen of my dreams. It feels as if I'm living through them.


All of those inconveniences being tiny little disarrays of a peacul life and sleep can only mean one thing: the components of an abundantly blessed life.

I got neighbours the which scare the feeling of loneliness away...
I got a door that provides me the privacy which I need...
I got a thermostat that works warming up even the coldest nights...
I got a bed, where I can find a rest when the day comes to its end...
I got dreams, which let me know that I live a life full of loving beings...

I got God, the one who provides the joy and hapinness for the life I got...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.