Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Peculiar day

Well, this has been quite a day for me. God's really put my patience to the limit by putting all kind of unpleasant situations. I rode my bike to another town only to realize that it had been in vain. I was late at school despite the fact I thought there was lots of extra time. Nothing of real importance could be done at school since nothing worked properly, and so on. My day was filled with disappointments. Well, not everyday is a sunny day. The best part of it, is that quite unwillingly I took the rest of the day off and simply tried to keep my fumes down. It helped, I didn't do much and at the end of it all once my temper was back in place, my Schatje (darling) brought some smiles at the disclosure of it.
God knows how to deal with everyone personally, and honestly I gotta be thankful to Him. It wasn't the best of days, but have we got to be grateful only during the beautiful shining and sunny days?

No comments: