Tuesday, June 21, 2005

...of a dream you only see happen in your wildest ilusions as a little child riding in you 2nd category mountain bike riding past by the commercial boards standing along the way with professional cycling figures on them. A dream so unreal, a dream so untouchable, a dream never to come true, unless...

Yeah, unless you have a Father who loves you so much but so unbelievable much that He's willing to answer to the longing of your heart. He says it in His Word: "Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?" Matthew 6:26
Ask to your Father and it shall be given unto to you! (Matthew 7:11) If you're not yet his son or daughter keep this in mind:
He's willing to be your Father. Are you willing to be his child?

The life He has given me as His son is absolutely amazing and full of wonders. He has just proved it during the Pro-Tour in Eindhoven. It's been a dream and longing for me being able to watch the Tour of France live. Even this summer did it seem impossible, but I was wrong. The Tour of France came right next to my door. I call that faithfullness. You may call it coincidence, luck, or simply fate. I let you decide while you share my dream enjoying the pics I managed to take...

No comments: