Thursday, June 23, 2005

Last moments of the son's glory of the day
Before it hides, lets it its rays fade away
With unthinkable colours showering the skyline
Sharing this moments with an amazing friend of mine
Has God granted me an unforgetful day
Which makes me think of His love everyday

He's awesome, He's great, He's all
In the midst of it all God lets you know He's there
Even when you run elsewhere out of His protecting hand
Will God's love for you let you know He takes care of it all
So don't fear, trust and wait on Him when life's not fair
He'll ensure your feet have a safe land
Be patient and hang on until He's ready to call

Until the time is due to come
I will worship and give Him awe
For He has let His creation speak
To this creature so weak

So weak and meaningless as I am
Keeping an eye from high above
And letting know He's the Great I am
Has He given me, that gift of love

No comments: