Thursday, March 31, 2005

When pressure comes along the way....

This is surely not the best time to write...
After an unforggetable and incredible "vacation" of four days, has the purpose of those relaxed times clearly come to be. I surely needed each and every single one of them. Though unknowingly, have those days prepared me for the days to come...
Immediately the following day, have all the retained amount of tasks and studies yet to be done at once poured on me. As if the Great Dam had torn totally apart letting its safely kept waters water down the neighbouring villages flooding them to the very ends of them, have all the tasks filled every single one of my nerves, neurotransmitters, and possible information senders within my being.

"The pressure is appalling and the time unforgiving. Lord, give me the strength that I need, don't let me down in this time when I need you the most though my daily worries mislead every thought of mine from focusing on you. I'm striving to achieve and fullfil every single one of the tasks demanded from me the way you commanded me to do so according to Colossians 3:23. Lord, may all that's got to be done be accomplished to the purpose of giving you glory. However, so that you may be glorified, is my prayer that you let me to stumble not. You know my fears and limitations. I don't know how far I can go, but in your guidance I trust. In your Son's name I pray, Amen."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey David, what an awesome site you have here! Cool with all the pictures and stuff, looks really great... Good job. I should post more often on my own site, but hey, you know what it's like...
God bless you!